Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tough Little Guy!!
Charlie will be 5 months old tomorrow. It is so hard to believe that he is 5 months already. The time is flying by. Today I took him to the doctor for his shots and a weight check. He weighs 13lbs 9oz. The doctor was happy with his weight gain. She said that he is still in the 10th percentile but they are happy to see a gain. I guess he is just going to be our little guy. He had to have two shots. Any parent knows that this is awful for the babies. The last time he screamed after the nurse pulled the needle out. As if he was saying.."why did you do that lady? It hurt really bad!" Today I put him on the table and he was chewing on his fingers. The nurse stuck him with the first shot and he looked at her and smiled. He didn't even move. Then she did the second shot and he did the same thing. He didn't even make a peep. I was so impressed. None of my kids have ever done that. They all have screamed bloody murder after shots. I guess Charlie is going to be our tough guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment