Tuesday, October 7, 2008

STRESSED OUT!!

Who ever said that knitting was relaxing is on drugs....and good ones too!! I took a knitting class with my mother-in-law on Saturday. I thought it would be fun to learn how to knit. She is constantly knitting the kids the cutest hats, blankets, wash cloths and socks! I thought how hard can it be. She makes it look so easy. Well boy was I in for a treat. Saturday's class was fun but it always is easy in class when someone is helping you. I had a good start on my hat. We left class and I thought I would have the 10 rows knitted in no time. I even said to Mary.."what am I going to do when I have the 10 rows done tomorrow?" TOMORROW...what a joke! It is Tuesday and I have pulled my hat out at least 7 times. I have gotten really good at starting but then that is when it goes bad. I think the furthest I have gotten is 4 rows completed. I have had a lot of motrin for this constant tension headache that I have. If this is suppose to be relaxing then I think I need a few more bottles of wine!! Yesterday I pulled it out twice and decided to take a break. It is raining here today so I am hopeful that I will get a little further on my hat. I will post a picture of my finished project at the end of the month. The class is every Saturday for the month and by the last class I should have a finished hat. The rate I am going I won't even have a hat started ;)

No comments: