Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Charlie's Growing Up.....

We have had a busy week! Our little Charlie sure is growing up this week. He grew out of his tub. He started cereal and he is now sitting in a high chair. The time just goes by way to quickly. He also has found out the joys of having a sister. Yesterday Emma decided to put bracelets on him while he was playing on the floor. I was just glad that I was able to take pictures of it! It was so cute. Emma sure loves her baby brother. She loves to make him smile. We get to listen to "Hiiiiii" all day long!

Charlie and his dad before bath time.

Charlie in his new tub seat.

Braeden took this picture of Charlie eating cereal.

Check out his pink bracelets.

Charlie in his new high chair...we got the space saver one! It is awesome and he can sit right up to the table.


I think he likes his new seat!

No comments: