Sunday, October 12, 2008
Monday already...WHAT!!
We have had a busy busy weekend. Friday I went to a concert in the cities with a friend of mine. I had a great time but it was a late night and an even earlier morning. Saturday we took the kids for Halloween pictures in their costumes. Check them out at www.quality1hrfoto.com under Pumpkin Patch Saturday. They are on page 8 and are the cow, kitty cat and teenage mutant ninja turtle. Then we went to a birthday party for a friend of ours. After the birthday party we had lunch and I went to knitting class. At knitting class I learned that all my hard work on my hat was wrong! :( I had to start over AGAIN! How frustrating! I think I have it right now. After knitting I came home and we got the kids ready so we could take Charlie to get his 5 month pictures. It was a long day for me. It felt like Friday and Saturday were the same day. Then we decided to start letting Charlie cry it out to sleep. We want him to learn to fall asleep on his own. Well it is awful to listen to him cry. Nick has to do it because I just can't do it. I would pick him up for sure and we wouldn't get very far at all. Saturday he was sleeping in 10 minutes so it wasn't awful. Sunday we got up early to get ready to take the kids to Playhouse Disney at the Xcel Energy Center. It was another busy day. The kids had a blast! I just can't get over how expensive everything was. We got up there and got the kids cotton candy for $10 because it came with a hard hat. Then they wanted light up wands. They were $20 each. How do you say no? We are so in trouble when we actually go to Disney World. We are going to need to take out a second mortgage on our house ;) We ended our day at my parents' house. My dad built a fire in the fire pit. We had hot dogs, chili and smores. It was perfect and the weather was great as well. The kids were all exhausted and so are Nick and I. I don't think we could've crammed one more thing into our weekend! I wish I had tomorrow off. Oh well...I guess I just need to count down until next weekend. I will post pictures, in the morning, from the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!! Love the pictures on the photo site!!! :)
Wow, you did have a crazy busy weekend! How fun though! I, too, cannot believe Charlie is already 5 months old! Glad to hear that he is gaining weight and doing well. What a tough little pumpkin, with the shots! He must've had a great nurse:) Hope to see you all this weekend.
Love,
Molly
Post a Comment