Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute Braeden Story....

Last night we were having supper with my sister Ali. Braeden always talks the whole time. I don't think he is ever quiet because he even talks in his sleep. Anyways...he was telling us about his girlfriend in Kindergarten. Her name is Claire and she has dark brown hair like me. I can't believe we are talking about girlfriends already. Geez they grow up fast. He said that he didn't want to marry her. I said I hope not because you are only 5! I told him he couldn't get married until he was 30 ;) Then the comment was made that Nick and I were married at 24. I said yes I had Braeden when I was 23 and got married when I was 24. Braeden looked at me and said.."Mommy that doesn't work out right!" I said yes it does we had you before we were married. He looked at Nick and I and said..."but you were together right?" We said yes! The poor kid was all confused. He is just too smart!!

No comments: