What a week we have been having. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday but it would be better if today was ;) Emma has had quite the traumatic week. Yesterday she fell off of the playset. She didn't get hurt and I still don't understand how she didn't break anything. She fell from the top landing while trying to put buckets on it. I watched the whole thing. I couldn't run to her fast enough. I thought for sure we were going to the ER. I am thankful that we didn't. Well then she wakes up this morning complaining of an ear ache. By lunch time her eye was a big goobery mess! Nick takes her to the doctor tonight and she has a double ear infection and pink eye. Poor kid....she needed some motrin, antibiotics and some good cuddles with mom and dad!
Braeden has been busy with TaeKwonDo, Flag Football and learning new things. This afternoon him and I sat on the couch so he could learn to tie his shoe. I showed him 2 times and he was doing it by himself by the 3rd try. I guess he was paying attention all those other times I was showing him. He was so proud to do it but his proudest moment was showing his dad when he got home from work! Now if we can get the training wheels off this weekend he will be set. He is working so hard at riding his bike. We finally...FINALLY...got him to get on it and ride around the neighborhood. Now we can't even keep up with him. We are going to raise the training wheels up tomorrow night. Our hopes are he will not need the training wheels by Sunday. Cross your fingers and toes on that one!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!! Hopefully it goes by quickly ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment