Friday, January 13, 2012
Spa Party
Tomorrow we are having a birthday party for Emma and 7 of her friends. We went with a spa themed party so we can do hair, nails, make-up and a lot of girl talk. I have really enjoyed getting everything ready for this party. We made bubble bath and lip gloss. Emma and I went out last weekend and bought a bunch of fun things for the gift bags. I have made a lot of the decorations and it looks so cute. Emma and I set up the house this evening while the boys were at swim practice for Braeden. It was fun to have girl time and Emma LOVED setting up the table. Each girl will get their own mirror, wash cloth, chocolate facial mask and a bunch of goodies at their seat. We are setting up a station for hair and nails. Should be a blast! We have a candy/treat table. I will post pictures tomorrow. I have to say that I got a lot of inspiration from pinterest. What would I have done without the internet. It would've been such a plain party ;) It is so much fun setting up a girly girl party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment