Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years

Happy New Year! I can honestly say I am so glad to see 2011 behind us. I am ready for a fresh year with fresh things to happen. 2011 was filled with a lot of change and surgeries, AGAIN! I am hopeful this year can remain surgery free and we can limit change to just the normal every day life stuff.

We spent New Years Eve with the Kings. We did a sleep over and had so much fun. We all stayed up super late, including the kids. It goes down as one of the best New Years we have had in a long time. My hubby even stayed awake the whole night! That is a record in itself!

My goals for the New Year are simple and achievable. I am not going to set unreachable goals this year.
  • Run 2 races this year. (that is one more than I did last year and only 6 less than I did the year before) Start back up small!
  • Catch up on scrapbooking, house things and take more time for myself.
  • Better Time Management. I feel the time flies by and I am always so busy working. I don't take a lot of time with my family. This year will be different. I will work during school hours and when kids are sleeping. I need this for myself. I don't want to regret it later in life. This of course is why I am a stay at home mom. My kids come first always.
  • Learn to say NO! Haha..that is a goal every year but I always over do. This year I will say sorry then say NO.
  • I will continue to grow my business but not over do my limits. Remember to ask for help as there are several people willing to help.
There isn't anything in that list that isn't achievable. I am already running the Lucky 7 race on St. Patty's day so I only need one more. Zak would like to run the 1/2 in Green Bay in May. I am going to train for it but not be disappointed if I can't do it. I am striving for the Mankato 1/2 Marathon in October.

I hope the New Year brings happiness to all!

No comments: