This week is full of doctors visits and activities for the kids. Today I had my pre-op appointment...YEAH :( I am not excited to have eye surgery again but I am excited to be able to see clearly out of my right eye. Everything was fine and I am set to go. The doctor said they have to do a pregnancy test before they can do surgery. I told him I was pretty sure we weren't pregnant and if we were...MAN OH MAN God would certainly have a weird plan for this family. My surgery is set for November 8th which is also Nick's birthday. He has the day off so he can take care of me. What a guy! We will celebrate the weekend before and I am sure the weekend after.
Charlie has his appointment on Thursday and thanks to the advice of Aunt Vicki Otto I have started my list of all my questions! This way I am sure to not forget what to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment