What a fun weekend I had with my friend Annie as we road tripped to Nicole and Matt's wedding in downtown Milwaukee. We took our time on the way out and just enjoyed the sites and chit chatting. Once we arrived we unpacked and spent the evening with Mike and Rachel Krediet. It was nice to hang out and catch up for a little while. Saturday we were able to sleep in. That never happens! I was without kids or hubby and enjoyed a lazy morning on Saturday. We did some adventuring out in Milwaukee to find a few last minute items that we needed. Then we headed over to help set up the reception site. It was gorgeous! Nicole loves halloween and I don't think it could've been any more perfect than it was! Everything was gorgeous! The wedding was perfect and we were able to catch up with a lot of old friends that we haven't seen in forever. The night went by too fast! I am so glad I was able to be a part of this amazing weekend. Here are so fun pics from the wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment