Tuesday, October 18, 2011
MANTAS
Braeden hasn't found a sport that he LOVES quite yet. Emma loves to dance and B just hasn't found anything that is a fit. He likes baseball but it isn't all year round. He likes golf and loves to swim. He has come at us with a few ideas on things to be involved in this year. He wanted to join Cub Scouts so we did. We thought that would be a good thing for him to be involved in. Then he asked to be in Mantas, swim team. I was super excited! The Peterson's love to swim and we were all on swim team. His dad a little less enthused but agrees that if he loves it, it is a great fit for him. Then on Sunday he says..."mom can I learn how to snowboard this winter?" Sure why not...well why not...it all is so expensive. I would love for him to learn to snowboard or ski. How fun would that be! We will look into it. For now he is in Cub Scouts and Mantas. Then he will be doing basketball in the winter. Which he likes because Nick and him get a lot of quality time. Tonight is Braeden's first swim practice. I am excited to hear all about it and find out what he thinks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment