Friday, August 31, 2012
School
Last night we had entrance conferences with the kids. It so surreal that school is starting in a week. I feel like I was just picking the kids up form their last day of school. This mommy is getting kind of weepy knowing the summer is ending. The fights drove me CRAZY. The begging to get my kids out of bed to get to activities was a pain in the butt. BUT...I have completely enjoyed this summer with my kids. We had a lot of time together. We enjoyed the pool and the lake immensely this summer! It was great to meet their teachers. It is going to be a fabulous year with great teachers. Braeden wishes that he could go in a time machine to be able to start school faster. I am so glad that my kids enjoy school. I HOPE they will always enjoy getting up to go to school. Emma's teacher is in Patsy's old classroom. That just means there are good bones in there and she will excel this year!! Braeden got a fabulous teacher that taught Uncle Zak when he was little. Braeden of course brought it up to her immediately. I get one more year of my Charlie home with only preschool. I don't think we talk about Kindergarten for him until the day of. He gets to meet his preschool teacher on Wednesday. Ahhh...we are going to enjoy this weekend with time at the pool with cousins and days at the lake to water ski and go on boat rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment