Tuesday, September 18, 2012

School

Now that the kids have officially started their 3rd week of school I should probably post some pictures. My life is chaotic to say the least. I can't believe summer is over and the kids are all back to school. My kids love to go so I know it is good for them. The first day of school was really hard for me this year. I just loved having them home and my house was instantly quiet when they were gone. I think it is also just thinking about this being the last year Charlie is home before he starts Kindergarten. Time goes by way too quickly. As a child I never understood that statement and always thought it went slow. As an adult I wish I could bottle up these moments and enjoy them more.

First Day of 4th and 1st Grade








First Day of Preschool




No comments: