Wednesday, September 26, 2012
CAR
Who knew such a little, simple word could mean so much to a mom. Today I baked all day so my mother-in-law picked Charlie up from preschool. When I got home she was telling me how amazed she was at what he could say and how much better he is to understand. I told her we had noticed a change as well. He has only been in school for a few weeks and it is amazing what a little speech therapy can do to a child. Mary then proceeded to tell me how she couldn't believe he wasn't saying 'Tar' anymore for Car. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. Charlie said, mom my teacher taught me today...he puts his hand up by his throat and says..'CAR'! I could've cried I was so excited! What a blessing. He has come a long way, It is so great to hear him be able to say the sounds we take for granted. What a great day he had and the smile on his face as he told me was priceless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment