The fashion show was Thursday and it was so much fun. I spent the day getting ready. It was quite the process and took all afternoon. Nicole did my hair and make-up; which looked AMAZING!! Not your everyday go out look but perfect for the outfit. Nissa worked so hard on the costume...we all put in our time but it was definitely Nissa's vision and it looked stunning. The idea I had going in to it was I wasn't going to tell anyone I was the model. I told my parents, sisters and a few close friends. I wanted to be unrecognizable, plus I was scared out of my mind to walk the runway. Rehearsal was Wednesday and we had adjustments to make after walking the dress on the run way. Thank goodness for rehearsal, which also helped take the edge off a little. Here are some pictures from the event. I surprised a lot of people and all of them said they didn't even know it was me. It was a success and I am looking forward to next years creation!




Molly and Nick were able to come to the show. My hubby met us for the after party.
No comments:
Post a Comment