We spent a few hours of Mother's Day at Urgent Care with him. He fell on the concrete floor at our house while Nick and I were measuring in the kitchen. Nick went down to find him with a huge goose egg. We went home and showed my dad who said we should just watch him. Well then we all agreed that he should get checked out. He was acting weird and would just lay on the floor and not get up. The doctor checked him and said he seemed fine so to just watch! It was a scare but we are so glad he is just fine. I of course took a few pictures of his major goose egg. It was so huge and pulsed...GROSS...I was ready to vomit!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!
I can't believe my little boy is 3!! Where does the time go. He is growing up so fast. Tomorrow is his last day with his speech teacher :(. I am sad but so excited that we have come to this milestone on his 3rd birthday. He is talking all the time and has quite the vocabulary! He loves to play golf, basketball, ride his bike, pretend to be big like Braeden and just always has a smile on his face! What a happy boy he is. We love you Charlie and hope you enjoy your day!
We spent a few hours of Mother's Day at Urgent Care with him. He fell on the concrete floor at our house while Nick and I were measuring in the kitchen. Nick went down to find him with a huge goose egg. We went home and showed my dad who said we should just watch him. Well then we all agreed that he should get checked out. He was acting weird and would just lay on the floor and not get up. The doctor checked him and said he seemed fine so to just watch! It was a scare but we are so glad he is just fine. I of course took a few pictures of his major goose egg. It was so huge and pulsed...GROSS...I was ready to vomit!

We spent a few hours of Mother's Day at Urgent Care with him. He fell on the concrete floor at our house while Nick and I were measuring in the kitchen. Nick went down to find him with a huge goose egg. We went home and showed my dad who said we should just watch him. Well then we all agreed that he should get checked out. He was acting weird and would just lay on the floor and not get up. The doctor checked him and said he seemed fine so to just watch! It was a scare but we are so glad he is just fine. I of course took a few pictures of his major goose egg. It was so huge and pulsed...GROSS...I was ready to vomit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch!!! Poor little guy. Hope he had a great birthday. Love Aunt Carol
Post a Comment