Friday night we had a birthday party for Braeden and Charlie. It was chaotic but fun! We invited some of our friends with their kids, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and Great Grandma Ruth. There were 15 kids here and they all played so well together. I had fun getting everything ready. I always try to do too much and added more to my plate than really needed to be. This is life and how I seem to do it all the time. I always say I will learn for next year but seem to not. I decided Friday morning that I was going to make cake pops to add to the table decor along with the 1/2 sheet cake I had made and frosted. I attempted Mickey Mouse pops and light sabers. Well the Mickey pops were really cute the light saber pops are a work in progress. We had a few laughs but the kids enjoyed them so that is all that mattered! Here are some pictures from the party courtesy of Rochelle! Thanks Rochelle for taking the pictures.
Saturday we had Emma's dance recital. She did a great job and looked so beautiful. I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten in just a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment