My business is so busy right now. I feel I neglect a few things in life...my blog...so that I can spend my spare time with my kids. I took the afternoon off today and I am loving it. My parents leave for Hawaii tomorrow and I am so JEALOUS!! 16 days in Hawaii would be wonderful right now....SIGH...some day. Molly is over visiting with Rylan. He is such a doll and is getting so big. It is hard to believe he is 3 weeks old already. We are watching mom pack her stuff and playing with Rylan. The kids love having their cousin here to play with...well look at. Braeden said hi and then ran to play the Wii.
B is getting so big and growing up too fast. He has started to call us mom and dad instead of mommy and daddy. It is growing on me I guess but it is also rubbing off on Charlie. Charlie has started to call us mom and dad and it just sounds odd coming from a toddler that is just learning to talk. He is trying to learn responsibility right now. We have had issues with him losing some things or not turning things in. I believe he gets caught up with his friends and spaces things out BUT he still needs to figure this out. We are working on it.
Emma is loving all Nana's fun cds that she can borrow. We have been listening to Taylor Swift for a few weeks now. She cranks it up and dances away. It is precious but it would be nice if we could listen to a different cd every once in a while!! She is quite the entertainer though and I just love her imagination. She keeps us giggling and frustrated all at the same time. Her brothers do just about anything she says! Cracks me up that they cater to her. She eats it up that is for sure.
Charlie is potty trained! Wahoo...it was a lot easier than I remember. He has had a few accidents but life is a lot better with out diapers! He is even dry at night so we don't need them at all anymore. It is a wonderful savings that is for sure. He is an awesome basketball player. He really has surprised me at how high he can shoot the ball. It is really cute! He jumps up and then throws the ball with one hand. I need to get it on video. Every time I try he gets shy and hides.
I will do better about updating. We don't have anything exciting going on right now. Life is just busy in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment