WOW...that is all I can say about my fabulous weekend! Friday at 2:45pm my husband calls and tells he got free tickets to Kenny Chesney. I finished up my work for the day and off we went to the concert! It was amazing!! Nick had never been to a concert and was excited to go even to a country concert. Kenny Chesney put on an amazing concert. He sang until midnight. We didn't get home until 2:30am but it was worth it. We made a stop at Perkins on France Ave on our way home! The ham and cheese omelet was amazing!! ;)
Saturday we celebrated Rylan's Baptism! He did an amazing job. Nick and I are so proud to be his godparents. He was baptized with his cousin Joseph who was born in December. What an amazing day to share with your cousin.
This week the kids are off of school and home for spring break. Lets hope the attitudes today aren't how they will be all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment