Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bowling Night

I am so far behind in updating my blog. I apologize to everyone that keeps up with it. It was an extremely busy week for me. My dessert business is doing great and keeping me very busy. The wedding show is tomorrow and I can't wait to meet the brides.

Friday night we surprised the kids by taking them to Applebee's, which is their favorite place to eat, for supper. Then we took them bowling at the Wow Zone. It was a blast! The kids were so surprised and so excited to do something different. Braeden kept saying 'This is the best night ever!' That is what it is all about. Something as simple as going out to eat and bowling can make a huge impact. We all bowled and it was Charlie's first time bowling. He did great and had a blast. We are definitely going to plan more things to do. Our life just gets away from us. We need to sit back and enjoy it some too!!

Today I took Braeden out for lunch and to Barnes and Noble. It was our 'Outing' Day. I kept calling it a date and he said I couldn't call it that anymore. He called it an Outing, so funny that at 7 he is already getting embarrassed by things. It was so much fun to hang out with him without Emma and Charlie. I don't get as much time with him as I do the other two. I need to do that more often!!

I will post pictures tomorrow night. I am exhausted and need to get ready for the Wedding Show.

No comments: