Thursday, February 3, 2011
Free To Good Home.....
My children are great they only need food and entertainment. I am sure you would love them! Haha! Is it spring yet? Seriously...I long for the days when I can send them outside to play or we can go on a bike ride. Right now I send them outside to play and they are back in within 5 minutes because it is so cold out. It takes them longer to get dressed to go out then the time they actually play outside. Then they come in fighting, running around and drive me crazy!! I am looking forward to 30 degrees on Saturday. More snow would be nice so that the snow pile in the culdesac builds up again and Braeden will want to play outside for hours on it. I am mostly looking forward to being able to go to the parks, go on walks and just smell the spring air. We are so close and I know this time will go by faster. It can only get warmer right!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment