We have had a busy month. I decided instead of boring you with all the details I would post pictures from our fun times!!
Emma's First Day of Preschool:
The kids loved helping Nana decorate the outside for Halloween.
My Vegas vacation. I had so much fun with the Hoffman sisters! Thanks Heidi for the adventure on the mountain. Next time we won't get lost ;) I loved the views from the top.
This past weekend we took the kids to the apple orchard and they picked all sorts of apples for us. It was a lot of fun....just ask Nick and Molly ;)
I am busy baking desserts and training for the 1/2 marathon at the end of the month. Nick and I leave for Boston this weekend. We are so excited to have some time together without kids. Thanks mom and dad for watching them!! Everyone has colds so hopefully they will get better before we leave. Enjoy the pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment