Thursday, September 23, 2010
Vegas here I come....FINALLY!!
If you have followed my blog this past year you will know that my Vegas trip is so long overdue. I was suppose to go for my 30th birthday but a little retina detachment prevented my trip. I have wanted to go since but there have been several obstacles in my way....kids in the hospital, moving to KS, kids back in the hospital, moving home from KS! I leave this afternoon for Vegas. I can't wait!! I am going to spend the weekend with the Hoffman sisters!! This Chica so needs a mental break from life for a weekend. The girls are having a lia sophia party on Saturday. I, amazingly, packed all my jewels, clothes, running shoes, computer, catalogs, party supplies, toiletries, etc into a carry on suitcase! It took a little creativity but I still have a ton of clothes to chose from. My computer bag is a little full but hey...I don't have to pay to check a bag! More money for Vegas!! I have never been to Vegas and I am so excited to finally get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment