Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool and Dance

Emma had her first day at preschool today. It was a shorter day and allowed her time to meet some kids that will be in her class. I was able to meet some of the parents. I was so happy to see a friendly face in her class. The little boy that lived next door to my parents is in her class. I sat and talked with his mom while the kids played. Emma had a great time. She was so excited to get a chance to play and is really looking forward to her first real day on Friday. Emma also had her first night of dance tonight. Of course all her dance stuff is packed in a box somewhere in storage. I fortunately kept out her ballet and tap shoes. No idea why I didn't keep out at least one leotard!! We only bought about 10 last year. Oh well...it was a great excuse for Emma and I to go shopping after her preschool class today. We got her two new leotards, tights and then some clothes for the fall. To my surprise she picked out a blue leotard!! BLUE!! Shocking of course for the girl who has everything in pink and purple. Her second one is purple but she chose the blue one first!! We had a fun time shopping. I don't get a lot of one on one time with any of my kids. I really enjoyed it today and hope to do it more often!! Emma did great at dance tonight. She was so excited to see her friend Kiera! When we decided to move back to MN I called the dance studio right away to make sure to get Emma into a class. Emma had one request and that was to dance with Kiera again this year. They were such great friends last year! Kiera is a year older than Emma but the instructor happily put Emma into the older class. She is the youngest but is so proud to be back at dance!! How cute to have a girly girl!

We have 3 kids in one room talking and bugging one another right now. They are all suppose to be sleeping since it was a big day today. Braeden starts school tomorrow at his new school. Why won't they all fall asleep?!?! I am done for the day and could really use some quiet!

No comments: