Friday, September 10, 2010

Round 2...1st Day of School

Braeden was so excited to start school. He said he was a little nervous but knew people that went to his school so he was okay. He told me..."don't worry about me mommy I will be great! I have friends in 3rd grade." When did my little boy get so big! He has really turned into a sweet little man. It was pouring rain out on his first day here. I wasn't able to get any pictures of him in front of the school. No worries though I will have lots of opportunities for those ;) Braeden told me that he could go into school by himself this year. He said that he knew where to go and didn't need my help :( I did ask if it was okay that I just walk him to his classroom since it was the first day. He allowed me to. He looks so grown up sitting in his desk!

Emma, Charlie and I picked him up from school and we all went out for ice cream. It was great to hear that he had a great day! He said everyone is nice and he loves his new school. "Mom did you know that my classroom is only 2 doors away from where Auntie Patsy had her plays?" "Nana, do you remember when we went to see Auntie Patsy's plays at school?" Auntie Patsy you sure have left a great impression on B! He was so excited to tell me all about Auntie Patsy's school. How sweet!!

Here are some pictures that I took in the morning:







No comments: