Friday, October 22, 2010
T Minus 1 day to Race Day!!
The big 1/2 marathon is tomorrow. I am getting really nervous!! It is suppose to rain all day. Wouldn't you just know that it would rain on race day?!?! It has been so nice all month. I was worried about having to run in snow so I guess I should be grateful that it is just rain. It will be chilly but not freezing so that is a plus. Today would've been a perfect day to run! I have tried to rest today but it isn't working out too well. Work comes first! Maybe I can get to bed early tonight. We shall see. Saying prayers that I just finish the race. I won't be disappointed with any time right now...well 3 hours would be a big disappointment. I am shooting for 2 hours but if I can get in at just a little over 2 hours that will be fine too. I will let you all know how it goes! I can't wait to accomplish my goal for the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment