Sunday, December 13, 2009

SANTA

I hired the best Santa ever to come to my parents' house for a party. This is the second year that he has come to help celebrate Christmas with all my daycare kids. It was so much fun and I was so glad that some of our friends could bring their kids as well to celebrate. We got the best pictures and the kids all had a blast. I made hats for all my daycare kids for Christmas gifts. I was able to get a picture with most of them in it. I love them all and hope they can all enjoy their hats this freezing cold winter season! I will post some pictures soon from todays event!

All the daycare kids minus C and Jake.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

It was very fun! Thanks for setting it all up:) Sean had a blast, like usual. We also enjoyed supper out. Thanks for everything.