We had a great week last week. It was extremely busy but that is okay. We started the week with E's dance class having parent observation week. Nick, the boys and I were excited to see what she had learned. It was so cute and she had a blast! We are so proud of her.
Wednesday B started CCD. We had been attending Generations of Faith at our previous church. B and I would go and we would sit through a 3 hour class once a month. I dreaded it and knew we needed to find something new. I wasn't learning anything and when I asked B he just remembered playing with balloons but not what we had learned. We switched churches and LOVE IT! They have a preschool program for E on Sunday's and B is able to go to CCD on Wednesday nights. He loves it. He thought it was great that there were kids from his 1st grade class in his CCD with him. There were a lot of younger families that attend this church as well. It feels like a very refreshing move!! PHEW!
I started my new adventure last week. I decided to start selling Lia Sophia jewelry. I had a few parties and love the jewelry. I thought since I loved it so much I should start selling it! I am very excited about this opportunity! It is forcing me to get out of the house and away from my kids at night. What mom doesn't like getting together with some girls to chit chat?! It is perfect!! I have had a busy week but loving every second of it.
As I sit and type this we are in a blizzard warning. Oh the joys of living in Minnesota. I ask myself every winter why I put myself and my family through this. Tomorrow we are suppose to have -10 degree wind chills. I guess the days of playing in the snow are short lived. I will not be dragging 10 kids outside into below zero temperatures!
Here are some pictures from last week and then from today. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!!



No comments:
Post a Comment