Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year!! We have been busy getting ready for Christmas this year. I can't believe that Santa comes tonight!! I think that we are all set. I have a hat to finish knitting and then everything will be done.

Last weekend we began the festivities with Zak, Susan and the girls. We all made the trek to Milwaukee to spend some time with them! It was a lot of fun. Our kids are getting really good at traveling in the car so that is good. At least it makes the longer drives a little easier! It was so great to see Helena and Lydia. They are getting so big and living 6 hours away we don't get to see them nearly as much. E and Lydia had a blast playing together. Our weekend went by too fast!!



Yesterday I had a birthday party for Emma with all her daycare kids. We got a pinata, decorated cupcakes and made ornaments. The kids all had a blast! Especially since it was also PJ Day!! I don't suggest doing a pinata inside. It was quite the experience. I was glad that Alli came over to assist. No one was injured and there are no holes in my walls!!

All my daycare kids. Charlie would not sit on the couch!




Today we are enjoying being home. We got 7 inches of new snow last night and have a ton more that will be coming! We don't have for to travel to be with family so that is nice. Freshly fallen snow is so pretty at Christmas time. Now hopefully the 20+ inches we are suppose to get by Saturday will all melt quickly!! Winters are so long in Minnesota. We finalized our trip to Florida for February. Hopefully it will be warmer in down there!!

We are wishing you all a Merry Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is able to spend time with their family this year!!

No comments: