B started soccer on Friday. He really is enjoying it. This is our first experience with soccer and we are learning as we go! Friday night our neighbors brought B with them to the game. They have a little boy B's age that is also on the team. Nick and I had a supper to go to so I was so glad that they were able to bring B. I would have hated for him to miss his first game. He plays Friday and Sunday nights. Sunday Nick, E, C and I all went to the game to watch. B did great but Nick and I quickly realized that it might be a challenge to get to watch B play with E and C there. He plays at the elementary school and there is a great playset which E was drawn too. We shall see if we can distract her enough Friday so Nick and I can both watch. Here are some pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment