B started 1st grade today! It is so hard to believe that he is already back to school and then in 1st grade! The days and years are going by too quickly. I would love to bottle up some of this time because it is so precious to me. Last night we celebrated B going back to school by going out for supper to B's favorite place, Subway! It was a great night. He picked out his clothes and got his bag all packed and ready to go. He was up by 6:30am ready to go to school. He had his bed made and got dressed without any arguments this morning. Just wish that lasted all year long ;) I was able to take him to school this morning and only snapped a few photos. The poor kid was done with mom the photographer by the time I left school. I know he is going to have a great day today. The house is so quiet without him here! I miss him already!!



1 comment:
Seriously, I have a tear in my eye!! He probably doesn't even remember me!! I just see him in his high chair yelling..."Auntie Randa"!!! Oh B...slow down!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment