This weekend we were finally home. We didn't have any plans so we got some things finished around the house! It was perfect. I really enjoyed finishing up the outside work and then organizing the inside. It always makes me feel better to check things off my long list of things to do!! We moved B to the basement bedroom Saturday. He loves it. We weren't sure how it would go and if he would like being in the basement. I wasn't sure I would like him that far away either. Well we all did great. He woke up Sunday morning and couldn't wait to move all his toys to his new bedroom. We spent the day yesterday moving everything into his room and getting him all settle. Now I just need to figure out a color to paint it and he will be set.
Saturday night we had movie night for the kids and the neighborhood kids. It was a lot of fun. I set out sundae fixings and let the kids make their own ice cream sundaes. They thought it was the best that they could put as many sprinkles, m&ms, chocolate sauce or anything else on as they wanted. My son called his a lava pile and piled on the chocolate syrup! They ate their sundaes outside and then we watched the movie. It was so much fun! I made them popcorn half way through so they had another snack. I don't think any of the kids went home hungry ;) After the movie was over Nick set them up with the Wii. It is so cute to see them all play and have so much fun. We will definitely have another movie night at our house!
Our weekend ended with soccer last night. Now we start the busy schedule again this week. E has dance tonight so here we go again! It never ends but at least our weekends aren't as busy now.



1 comment:
they are all so cute! miss you bunches!
Auntie Alli
Post a Comment