Sunday, September 6, 2009
Home Sweet Home
Charlie was released from the hospital this morning. He had a great night! He slept form 7:30pm until 4:30am when the nurses started to poke at him. It was so nice that he was able to get some sleep. He didn't need any more breathing treatments after 2:30pm yesterday. The steroids they gave him did the trick. He had some more steroids before bed as well. He never spiked another fever and his breathing is back to normal. What a scare he gave us! The nurse we had admitted to us this morning they were really nervous with his breathing yesterday. She said that she thought if he wouldn't have had the steroids we may still be there today. PHEW! We are so glad that everything worked out okay. I am exhausted! I think I have been awake since Thursday at 5am! I am so thankful that we still have another day to recover before getting back into work. We are going to have a very VERY low key holiday weekend, what's left of it anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad C is feeling better! I know how scary stuff like that can be. We have had croup many times in this household, it is never any fun and can be scary...especially when you have never experienced it before. Lots of TLC!
Post a Comment