Sunday, August 9, 2009

Survived!

Yesterday the kids had their first hired babysitters. They all had a blast! B had a friend over who spent the night. Nick and I got home at midnight and B and J were still up watching a movie. I have to say that a nap is in B's future today! E and C had a great time too and went to bed great for the girls. E got her fingernails and toes painted and thought it was the best. It was great to go out and not have to worry. It is nice to have other options when it comes to someone watching our kids. Nick and I had a great night out with our friends. We don't see everyone enough and need to get out with them more often.

Tomorrow we start a new hectic schedule. B has camp all week from 9-4. It will be great for him to get out of the house and have something to do. He has been getting bored at home. E starts dance tomorrow night at 5. E and I went and bought her dance outfit yesterday. She looks so cute and I can't wait to see her in class tomorrow. I will definitely take lots of pictures and post them as soon as I can.

No comments: