Friday, August 28, 2009

Eye Update...

I had an eye appointment on Tuesday. The doctor said that everything looks great. I am healing really well and he is happy with my progress. He even said I don't have to come back for 3 months!! WAHOO...great news and I was able to get into Mankato for my next appointment with him. Now I won't have to make the trek to the cities so often. He did tell me that I can't have cataract surgery this year. He wants me to wait and let my eye heal some more. It was a little frustrating to hear but my sight is more important. I don't complications from another surgery to impact my site!

After my appointment Nick and I spent the day in the cities. We went shopping, out to supper and to the Twins Game. It was a great day! Nick and I don't get much time together anymore with 3 kids at home. It was so nice to have a day with him. We need to do that more often.

No comments: