Monday, August 31, 2009

Jenny's Wedding

My cousin got married this past weekend. Patsy, Graham, Nick and I all drove up for the wedding on Saturday. We left with good intentions to make it to the ceremony. I guess we learned our lesson to check MNDOT before leaving Mankato and heading to the cities. We got on 494E only to find out that it was closed at 35W. We were stuck in traffic for over an hour and missed the ceremony. We did make it to the reception in time though. Better late than never I guess. It was so much fun to see all Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I really enjoyed being able to hang out with everyone without the kids! Dean and Mary kept our kids overnight and Patsy and Graham had a babysitter for Sean. We were able to enjoy some 'adult' time with everyone! We realized that we definitely need to do that more often ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree you do need to spend time with us more often. We had loads of fun with you guys. The pictures are GREAT!! Let's keep planning more get togethers. Love Aunt Carol

Patsy said...

Awesome time! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am looking forward to the next event:)