C had his ear tubes put in today. He did a great job. We had to wait a long time for him to have surgery. The nurse couldn't find his pre-op paperwork from the clinic. It is hard to entertain a 13 month old with minimal toys. He had two wagons, a garbage bag and a medicine box that he played with. He was quite entertained for a long time. Once he got out of surgery we didn't have to sit around at the surgery center that long. Here are some cute pictures I took before surgery:
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so darn cute! I am so glad it went well and hope he is feeling better real soon.
I'm loving the little hospital gown! That is too cute! Glad it all went well!!
love the pic from behind in the gown - glad he did well! hope your appt goes well today - good luck!
Post a Comment