Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthdays

On June 11th I celebrated my 30th birthday. I thought turning 30 was going to be great because of all I have accomplished in the last 30 years. Well when I had my retina detachment I realized that I am getting old. Turning 30 sure wasn't as fun as I thought!! Here is a picture of me and my kids on my birthday:

My brother-in-law, Graham, celebrated his 40th birthday this past week. We all celebrated at Westwood on Friday night. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast getting together with their cousin. Nick and I had a great evening! Nick's parents took our kids back to our house and put them to bed. It was so great to be able to hang out with all the adults for a while. Thanks Dean and Mary!
My husband, the comedian, closing an eye to fit in with his wife!

3 comments:

Mindy Holahan said...

Hey Squinty!

That photograph of the two of you with one eye closed is priceless! I love it! Happy birthday!

Mindy

Randa said...

Great pics! Nick is such a funny guy! :)

Patsy said...

Love it! It was a blast! We need to do that more often.