Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Home!!!

We are home and so happy to see our kids. Nick and I had a wonderful vacation. It was so nice to get away for a week. It was hard to leave the kids Friday but once we got to Hawaii we were able to relax. Nick was able to golf 3 times and had a blast. He played 3 beautiful courses and enjoyed every second of it. He also enjoyed winning each time! I was able to lay by the pool the whole week. It was so relaxing and fun. We went site seeing some but not a lot. There were great views right from our hotel. We enjoyed spending time with my sisters, brother-in-laws and parents. It was a great vacation and I can't wait to do it again. We ate and drank a lot!!

It is so hard to get back into the swing of things. The kids were so excited to see us when we got home. We were welcomed with signs, flowers and balloons. Of course we got several hugs too! Braeden got sick yesterday and is home with me today. All the daycare kids are back today as well. It is nice to get back into a routine but I am sure feeling the vacation blues today. The weather is beautiful so it makes a little easier to come home. It would be nice to go to the pool and have an Aupaka Colada or 3 ;)

No comments: