Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sneaker Hop

Braeden had his first Sneaker Hop at school last night. It was so much fun! At supper we were asking Braeden what he thought a Sneaker Hop was. He said..."I think people are going to sneak up on me and then hop when they get to me." It was so fun to listen to his explanations of things. I should've had the video camera going. Braeden likes to tell his stories by showing us. He was sneaking up on Nick and then hopped when he got to him. Braeden was so excited when we got to his school. We went to his classroom so we could hang up our jackets. Then Braeden showed us to the gym. There was a DJ in the gym playing lots of fun music for the kids. The gym was packed with kids, parents and siblings. Braeden immediately found friends and started dancing. He has moves like his dad...NONE ;) It was hard to keep tabs on him all night. They had a hula hoop contest for all the kids. Emma even participated. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of the night. It sure was fun to do something different with the kids.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

How fun! Great memories for all.