Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Sick Kids....
It has been a long few months for us with sick kids. Nick took Emma to the doctor on Sunday and she has an ear infection and sore throat with swollen glands. Poor kid. She was so cranky and just not herself for a few days. We finally got sick of the whinning and brought her in. Charlie didn't sleep at all last night. He was up every few hours screaming. We are so blessed that Braeden can sleep through all of it. Nick brought Charlie in to the doctor today and he has an ear infection as well. The doctor said there is fluid in his other ear but it isn't infected right now. That is Charlie's 4th ear infection in a few months....UGHHH....I am so done with winter. I can't wait until spring and the colds are gone for a while. We need healthy kids before we go to Hawaii. I am hopeful that everyone will sleep well tonight. I sure could use a good nights sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment