What a great day for us. I have never been one to celebrate Valentine's Day. I have always said it is a Hallmark Holiday and we don't need to waste our money. Well this year I gave in to the hype and enjoyed it for my kids. I made Valentine cookies for Braeden's Kindergarten class. They turned out so cute! Free advertising for my dessert business ;)

Yesterday I had a fun day with all the daycare kids. All week we got ready for our party on Friday. The kids had a blast. We made treat bags, cards for our parents and then yesterday we made candy. It was a lot of fun! I have such great kids it makes my days so enjoyable. Two of them even brought me flowers. It really made my whole day!
This morning we gave our kids some Valentine presents. They are so cute and enjoy just the little things! We will be going to Nana and Papa's from the pool this morning to bring over some cookies. Tonight Nana and Papa from the lake are coming over for supper and are going to babysit so Nick and I can go to a movie. It should be a great day at the Otto house!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
Hello, please pardon the intrusion. I’m Mike Gatten, inventor of Miracle Blanket. Your blog was brought to my attention because of your mention of the Miracle Blanket. I can’t thank you and others enough for helping us spread the word because people just don’t believe us when we tell them it might be “this easy.” That's why word-of-mouth has been the biggest source of growth for us since day one.
To show our gratitude I'd like to send you a free Miracle Blanket. If you don’t need it for yourself you might give it as a gift or maybe a giveaway on your blog.
Please call Susan in Marketing and let her know what color you would like. (214) 675.0539.
And again, thank you very much.
Mike
Post a Comment