I have been a terrible blogger this summer. With the kids being home and a booked baking schedule I just don't find the time like I use too. I am trying to do better.
Sunday my sisters and I went to the Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney concert. We had such a blast! It was quite the experience and frankly overwhelming. It started at 4:30 and went until 11pm. It was a long hot day but so worth every second. We had fabulous seats and sat next to some fun people as well. The security guys by us were very friendly and lets us get away with a lot more than we probably should have. I was able to get some really good pictures. I even ran closer to the front and snapped a few quickly. The pictures were harder to get when Kenny came on because of the lighting and my crappy old camera. I wish I would have brought my DSLR but what a lug that would've been to haul around. Molly, Ali and I stayed in a hotel for the night. It was the best decision we could've made. It was a great way to send Ali back to Michigan after some good sister time. We sure miss her when she isn't here! Here are some pictures from the concert that I took:
1 comment:
So, so, so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)
Post a Comment