Monday, July 30, 2012
Lake Weekend
Our weekends are filled with fun family adventures and our nights during the week have finally are not filled full with sports. We can enjoy just relaxing during the evenings. We have been to Milwaukee to visit Nick's brother and his family. The girls are getting so big and we had such a great time visiting everyone! This weekend we spent time at the lake with Nick's cousins, aunts, uncle and grandma. I was super busy with orders for Saturday and Sunday so I didn't join the family until Sunday. The weekend was perfect. Today the kids and I went back out to spend the afternoon with everyone again before they all left. We soaked up the sun, swam in the lake and enjoyed some fun boat rides. Braeden has been trying to get up on water skis a few times this summer. Today he was determined to get up and he was up on his first try! Uncle Dick was in the water helping him and his papa was driving the boat. I can't tell you how exciting it was for everyone to watch. The boat was filled full with cousins, aunts, nana, papa and grandma cheering him on. What a site to see your 9 year old skiing! He can't be more than 60lbs soaking wet and looked so little skiing. He wasn't sure what to do once up so skied for a little while and then let go. He got up 2 more times and 1 time he got up without any help. We are so proud of him! What a great way to end a fabulous weekend. Didn't bring my camera out and left my phone in the house; which is probably a good thing because I probably would've tossed in the lake I was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot! Woot! Braeden way to go!! It sure has been a fun summer :)
Post a Comment