Monday, June 25, 2012
HHHEEELLLLOOOO OUT THERE
Geesh....it has been along time since I last posted. We have been adjusting to the non-school schedule. It hasn't left much free time. We still get up early and run around all day. The past few weeks have been eventful for all of us. I had 7 weddings, 7 graduation parties, birthdays, baby showers, bachlorette parties, retirement parties...etc! Oh and did I mention Senator Amy Klobuchar placed an order that was shipped to Washington DC?! Needless to say it has been a busy few weeks for me. Braeden has been busy as well. He is in golf and swimming and both take up a lot of his time. He had a swim meet Father's Day weekend and has another one coming up this weekend. There really isn't much down time to get on the computer and update things. I have pictures and videos to get up but haven't found the time to do it. Plus, 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy consumed my life for a good week! ;) This week is a little slower so I am going to TRY to get caught up on life. We shall see if that happens. I have had a lot of consults these last few weeks. Braeden has baseball on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Emma has softball at the same time. Nick and I have been switching who goes to which game. When we have some down time we have been heading to the pool and the lake. Only 13 more days until the Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney concert but who's counting! I will try to get pictures up tonight when the kids are in bed. Today is a great day for the slip n slide so I am sure I will have some fun pictures of the kids trying it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment