Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dance


Hard to believe that dance season is coming to a close already. Emma had her dance recital at Pathstone Nursing home today. It is a great way to let all the girls perform before the big performance. I haven't been able to see her Jazz dance yet so I was so excited! Mitzi at Dance Express always does a great job. We also got to see her hip hop dance. Hard to watch your 6 year old swing her hips like that. She has come a long way from the first dance recital!

I also found this really cute video of Emma from awhile ago! Look how much she has grown.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So cute! And it is so fun to compare the two videos to see just how quickly they do grow up. Thanks for sharing!

Patsy said...

Wow! She is such a doll baby! Love it!!