Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthdays and Easter

We had a fun filled weekend! Saturday we celebrated the twins 2nd birthday. I can't believe they are turning 2. They are so cute and have fun keeping their mom on her toes. They are into EVERYTHING! But they always have lots to say, hugs to give and they LOVE to smile. They can say all their Aunties names which is even more precious.



Easter Sunday was spent with the Otto's for breakfast and church. Then we headed to my parents for an egg hunt and lunch. It was great to celebrate with everyone. It is so much fun to see the kids get excited about the simple things. It was a gorgeous day and we were able to spend a good portion of it outside.

2 comments:

Radiomom said...

Love the photos Amy!! Glad you had a great Easter!!! :)

Patsy said...

Love all the pictures!! Thanks so much for taking them, as I really didn't get many! I can't wait to print them out and add them to my photo album.

We had a blast with everyone, and we just love your kiddos :)