Monday, September 26, 2011
Waiting
I am not so patiently waiting for the results of Charlie's CT Scan. I called this afternoon and the not so pleasant nurse said we would get results on Thursday evening or Friday. SERIOUSLY!! The hospital told me the scan is digitally taken so the doctor will get the results right away. I am annoyed! They really think a mom, this mom, is okay with waiting on a head scan until Thursday evening or Friday. I said no way. I know doctors are busy I get that. That is my life with my dad. I understand that life BUT I was hoping the nurse would say he will contact you no later than tomorrow evening. Okay..so I got the nurse to at least get the doctor a message that I was anxious to find out. I am hopeful to hear tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment