This week has been an eye opening one for me that is for sure. Yesterday I got fitted for a crown. Wow that was an adventure and one that I wasn't prepared for. I learned my lesson not to suck on cough drops while sleeping. I did this when I was pregnant with Charlie and my one tooth is wrecked because of it. Lesson hard learned and I earned that crown. I joked with my sisters about getting a sparkly, diamond filled crown. If you can't joke about it what fun would it be...well FUN is a bad word for a crown fitting. There really isn't anything FUN about it.
The last month my vision has been very blurry in my right eye, retina detached eye. I put off going to the doctor because I have been very busy with my dessert business and just didn't want to take the time to do it. I knew it wasn't my retina because I didn't have flashes, floaters or dark spots in my vision. I finally went today only to find out that my small little cataract has grown and is causing my vision problems. Now I get to have surgery to repair it. No big deal...I pushed it off until November because I have weddings booked every weekend from now until the end of October. I don't think the brides would appreciate a funny looking cake. I will be out of commission for a week. BOO but it is only a week and it will be just fine. My 80 year old eyes are getting a face lift and bringing them back to fit with my 32 year old body. It will be just fine. I will just keep telling myself that because frankly another eye surgery freaks me out. I think eyes are gross and squishy!
1 comment:
OMG! They are squishy!! Eww! Sucks, Jo. Want me to come and hold your hand again? I am so there. Love ya!
Post a Comment