What a fun day we had! Patsy and her boys came down from Shakopee. Mom had the day off and joined us along with Molly, Nick and Rylan. We all went to Viking's Training Camp this morning. I don't think the day could've been any more perfect. The weather was great and not too humid or hot. The kids were able to play a lot, watch the Vikings practice and just play with the cousins. This is my first time to training camp and we have lived in Mankato since I was 12! Twenty years and this is my first training camp. Wow...that is pretty sad but it was so much fun! I might even go back next week with my kids to do it all over again. We finished the afternoon at the pool. We were all exhausted and ready for bed early tonight....at least I thought they would all go to bed early. It never works out that way though. Lets just hope they sleep in tomorrow morning!
1 comment:
So much fun!! Great pictures, too :) Can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment